|Role:||Guide/Pilot for Binary Transports, Inc.|
Neeshar Roolek (Roo), is fairly tight-lipped about his past. What Roo does talk about are all of the weird places he's been in the galaxy and all of the weird and dangerous beasts and vegetation that he's seen/fought off. It's obvious that Roo knows what he's talking about when it comes to Survival and the wonders of the galaxy, but if asked about family or friends or even about Rodia, Roo abruptly ends the conversation and stalks off.
Roo showed up at Binary Transports, Inc. about a year ago and claimed to be able to guide anyone to anywhere in the galaxy and to be able to get someone there faster than most. After a little testing, BT found it to be true and hired Roo as an expert guide/pilot.
Roo was exiled from Rodia for secretly collaborating with a group plotting an overthrow of the Rodian goverment (which turned out to be allied with the Sith), some years before the wars started. After exile, Roo took to the hyperspace lanes, exploring the far reaches of the galaxy and thus Roo missed much of the early Wars.
As knowledge of the Wars spread and Mandalorian and Sith atrocities became known, Roo saw the true nature of those with whom he had been collaborating. Roo has come back to galactic civilization now, determined to oppose his former collaborators and allies.
Due to his time on the fringes of space and in uncivilized sectors, Roo has several illegal weapons. He also keeps a Sith war sword, both as a prop for intimidation and because the cortosis weave makes it an effective weapon against lightsabers (of ANY color).
- Neeshar Roolek (Roo)
- Medium Rodian noble 1 CL 1
- Init +8; Senses heightened awareness, low-light vision; Perception +0
- Languages Basic, Binary, Bocce, Cheunh, Huttese, Mando'a, Rodese
- Defenses Ref 15 (flat-footed 12), Fort 12, Will 13
- hp 18; second wind +10/9; Threshold 12
- Speed 6 squares
- Melee Sith short sword -1 (1d6-1) or
- Melee survival knife -1 (1d6-1)
- Ranged sonic disruptor +3 (2d6) or
- Ranged heavy sonic pistol +3 (2d8) or
- Ranged heavy blaster pistol +3 (3d8)
- Base Atk +0; Grp +3
- Special Actions Enemy Tactics
- Abilities Str 8, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 12
- Background Exiled (Survival is a class skill. If trained in Knowledge: Galactic Lore, receive Skill Focus in that skill for free. Can plot hyperspace routes in half the normal time.)
- Talents Enemy Tactics (Whenever an enemy within 12 squares and line of sight gains a morale or insight bonus, so you do)
- Feats Linguist, Sith Military Training (Once per encounter, upon reducing an opponent to 0hp or dealing damage that exceeds their damage threshold, all enemies within 6 squares take a -2 to defenses until your next turn)
- Weapon Proficiency (pistols, simple weapons)
- Skills Deception +6, Gather Information +6, Initiative +8, Knowledge (galactic lore) +12, Perception +0 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Persuasion +6, Pilot +8, Survival +10, Use Computer +7 (may plot a safe course through hyperspace in half the time)
- Possessions flight suit (+0 armor, +1 equipment), heavy blaster pistol, heavy sonic pistol, Sith short sword, sonic disruptor (illegal), survival knife