Koth is a Zabrakian bounty hunter who occasionally dabbled in freelance kidnapping and assassination when legal (or at least grey market) jobs were scarce. He had a chance of heart after Pirate Lord Ral Duris put a price on his head in retribution for Koth's failed assassination of the turncoat Torg Sheperdson. To escape the bounty, Koth teamed up with the Jedi padawans who'd foiled his earlier attack (and had their own reasons to see Ral Duris and his pirate fleet destroyed) to defeat the pirate band. Koth now focuses on legal bounties and the occasional "problem solving" mission for clients.
His personal starship is the Fallen Star, a well-armed and fast-moving assault ship. He's known to associate with Morgwa -- the Roar of Ithor -- an Ithorian bounty hunter who specializes in non-lethal takedowns and Neeida, a Rodian quickdraw artist.
Koth CL 8 Medium
Zabrak soldier 8 Force 6; Dark Side 3
Init +17; Senses darkvision, heightened awareness, low-light vision; Perception +13
Languages Basic, Huttese, Zabrak
Defenses Ref 24 (flat-footed 21), Fort 25, Will 22 hp 80; Second Wind 40; Threshold 25
Speed 4 squares, fly 6 squares
Melee stun baton +10 (2d6+6)
Ranged blaster rifle +12 (3d8+6) or
Ranged blaster rifle +7 (3d8+6) with autofire or
Ranged blaster rifle +10 (4d8+6) with Rapid Shot or
Ranged sonic rifle +12 (2d8+6) or
Ranged sonic rifle +7 (2d8+6) with autofire or
Ranged sonic rifle +10 (3d8+6) with Rapid Shot or
Ranged blaster pistol +11 (3d6+4) or
Ranged blaster pistol +9 (4d6+4) with Rapid Shot
Ranged stun grenade +9 (4d6+3 stun, 2-square burst)
Base Atk +8; Grp +11 Atk Options autofire (blaster rifle, sonic rifle), Charging Fire, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 11 Talents Armored Defense, Devastating Attack, Jet Pack Training, Weapon Specialization Feats Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Charging Fire, Improved Defenses, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Skill Focus (Initiative), Weapon Focus (rifles), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple)
Trained Skills Endurance +10, Initiative +17, Piloting +12, Perception +13 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse)
Untrained Skills Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Deception +4, Gather Information +4, Jump +6, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +5, Knowledge (galactic lore) +5, Knowledge (life sciences) +5, Knowledge (physical sciences) +5, Knowledge (social sciences) +5, Knowledge (tactics) +5, Knowledge (technology) +5, Persuasion +4, Pilot +7, Ride +7, Stealth +7, Survival +6, Swim +6, Treat Injury +6, Use Computer +5, Use the Force +4
Possessions blaster pistol, blaster rifle with Retractable Stock and Hair Trigger, frag grenade, ion grenade, light battle armor (+5 armor, +2 equipment) with Integrated equipment, 5 slots, sonic rifle, stun baton, utility belt (3 day food supply, medpac, tool kit, power pack, energy cell, glow rod, comlink, liquid cable dispenser), all-temperature cloak, jet pack
Koth Special Abilities:
- Blaster Rifle with Retractable Stock and Hair Trigger (once per encounter, re-roll Rapid Shot damage and keep the better result).
- Point Blank Shot: +1 attack at Point Black Range
- Precise Shot: No -5 for shooting into melee.
- Charging Fire: Can fire a ranged weapon after making a charge action, but without the +2 bonus to the attack. Still takes -2 to Reflex Defense.
- Devastating Attack: Whenever you make a successful attack using your chosen weapon, you treat your target’s damage threshold as if it were 5 points lower when determining the result of your attack.
- Jet Pack Training: You can activate jet pack as a free action on your turn. You need not make Pilot checks to land safely with a jet pack.
- Weapon Specialization: +2 damage to attacks with specialized weapon.