|Role:||Mechanic/Bodyguard for Binary Transports, Inc.|
"Ware" was orphaned at an early age and grew up in and around different twi'lek groups, always fending for himself (orphan background). Surprisingly, he always managed to get by on his own by managing to be in the right place at the right time to take advantage of lucky breaks. Ware always thought he was just lucky, though sometimes he even surprised himself.
As Ware grew, his awareness expanded beyond that of other beings, though he did not realize that others could not do what he did or feel what he felt. Wisely, Ware kept his ability hidden, relying on his reputation for being lucky to explain away anything unusual.
Ware signed onto a ship's crew when he was old enough and has spent some time off world along the Fringe. He's recently talked his way into an interesting outfit called Binary Transports, Inc. in the capacity of mechanic/bodyguard.
In play, Ware is a Force Sensitive and most of his Feats/Talents will help him to use Force Points to bolster his normal abilities in or out of combat. Ware is never going to become a Jedi or wield a lightsaber. Instead, he's going to pull of that nearly impossible blaster shot, or warn his companions of sudden danger, or just know how to best persuade someone to help them out.
- Che'Warat Luroon (Ware) CL 1
- Medium Twi'lek scoundrel 1
- Init +7; Senses low-light vision; Use the Force +8
- Languages Basic, Binary, Huttese, Lekku, Ryl
- Defenses Ref 15 (flat-footed 13), Fort 13, Will 11
- hp 17; Threshold 13
- Speed 6 squares
- Melee survival knife -1 (1d6-1)
- Ranged blaster pistol +2 (3d6) or
- Ranged heavy blaster pistol +2 (3d8)
- Base Atk +0; Grp +2
- Atk Options Point Blank Shot
- Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 9, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 16
- Background Orphan (Survival is a class skill. When Ware spends a Force Point to add to a skill check in an untrained skill, add an extra 1d6 to the skill check.)
- Special Qualities deceptive (reroll any Deception check, take the second roll even if worse)
- Talents Force Perception (Use the Force in place of Perception, considered trained in Perception)
- Feats Force Sensitivity, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Proficiency (pistols, simple weapons)
- Skills Deception +8 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Gather Information +8, Initiative +7, Mechanics +8, Perception +0 (may Use the Force +8 instead), Persuasion +8, Stealth +7, Use the Force +8
- Possessions audiorecorder, blaster pistol, flight suit (+0 armor, +1 equipment), heavy blaster pistol, survival knife