Balanced Recursion Primer
The Balanced Recursion is the first heavy freighter purchased by Binary Transports, Inc. during the latter days of the Mandalorian Wars. Part of the corporation's "Mercy Fleet", a fleet of ships running humanitarian missions during the wars.The Recursion's specific mission is to support the Jedi in rescuing stranded members of the order. To complete this mission, the Chief Security Officer Baden Rana has assembled two squads; one is a squad of ex-military while the other is a bunch of adventurers.
The largest ship in the Binary Transports fleet. This ship was designed to haul cargo. BT has retrofitted it to include two hanger bays.
Balanced Recursion Crew
- Captain Ohwan Kresim - Duros pilot who briefly filled in on the Infinite Regress when CEO Highlife started working for the Republic. When the corporation decided to send out a ship to help recover cut-off jedi, Ohwan was chosen as Captain. His unique background with the Jedi might be an asset... but only the force knows for sure.
- Chief Mechanic Neep Tnunb - a good humored Sullustan looking to get away from the ship-yards of his home planet.
- Security Chief [] - a gruff older ___ who walks with a limp on his cybernetic replacement leg.
- Rooster Imada - Human cargo wrangler, cook, pacifist.
- ZT-05 - An astromech built by Zulen Tek which accidentally has linked minds with ZT-05.
- ZT-06 - An astromech built by Zulen Tek which accidentally has linked minds with ZT-06.
- Che'Warat Luroon - Twi'lek Scoundrel, Mechanic and Bodyguard
- Neeshar Roolek (Roo) - Rodian Noble, Pilot and guide
- Jedi Master [] - sent by the order to help facilitate jedi recovery.
- Padawan Jayarbin - Human Jedi
- Padawan Moss Jastra (Jim) - Bothan Jedi (frequently joins Green Squad)
Green Squad (PC’s)
- Rev Selrok (Ken) – Shistavanen Scout
- AJ-88 (Damon) - Droid Scoundrel
- Ozinqas (Nate) - Xexto Scout
- Monda Babba (Damon) - Twi’lek scoundrel