Balanced Recursion Primer
The Balanced Recursion is the first heavy freighter purchased by Binary Transports, Inc. during the latter days of the Mandalorian Wars. Part of the corporation's "Mercy Fleet", a fleet of ships running humanitarian missions during the wars.The Recursion's specific mission is to support the Jedi in rescuing stranded members of the order. To complete this mission, the Chief Security Officer Baden Rana has assembled two squads; one is a squad of ex-military while the other is a bunch of adventurers.
The largest ship in the fleet,
Balanced Recursion Crew
- Captain Ohwan Kresim - Duros pilot who briefly filled in on the Infinite Regress when CEO Highlife started working for the Republic. When the corporation decided to send out a ship to help recover cut-off jedi, Ohwan was chosen as Captain. His unique background with the Jedi might be an asset... but only the force knows for sure.
- Rooster Imada - Human mechanic, cook, pacifist.
- ZT-05 - An astromech built by Zulen Tek which accidentally has linked minds with ZT-05.
- ZT-06 - An astromech built by Zulen Tek which accidentally has linked minds with ZT-06.
- Jedi Master [] - sent by the order to help facilitate jedi recovery.
Green Squad (PC’s)
- Rev Selrok (Ken) – Shistavanen Scout
- AJ-88(Damon) - Droid Scoundrel
- Ozinqas (Nate) - Xexto Scout
- Padawan Moss (Jim) - Bothan Jedi
Gold Squad (NPC's)
- Davidos Gendarme - Human Soldier
- Kellmik Clvemar - Wroonian Noble
- Vankar Jaks - Human soldier
- Tadduci Alanadel - Human Scoundrel
- Cadon Sivros - Duros Soldier